Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server wont show up

Stonebolt

Hello there just whana know if there is any solution for this my server wont show up ingame or in the server option in steam anyone else who got that problem?
if anyone can find my server the name is Mimer.s Well 02-11 4Xexp 3XGathering.

Yeah mine is not showing up either I put 6 for the community option for all and I cant find it either. Even type the name in does not show how can people find my server if it does not show up???

Not to sure about servers not showing up, but if you just have friends joining, you could give them the direct connect IP info.

My server doesn't show in the list either, fwiw. (didnt really look hard though)

I am also having this issue but I think it is with FunCom. I noticed that when i did a search for all servers it stopped at like 4600. I know there are way more than that. It seems like the search just stops before it gets to my server. Its random. Sometimes the search get to 7k servers other times 100. I am guessing that my server just happens to be really far down the list and the client craps out before it gets to it. It frustrating because no one can find my server.

My IP is 149.56.241.67:37316 It doesn't shows up in the Steam or game server browser. It will show up if i add it to my favorites by IP. It is frustrating as I cannot gain new players since they cannot find my server.

I can connect to it fine. Well at least when I connect via the favorite servers from Steam. But what is frustrating is that before it showed up in game and on the Steam server Browser. Now it doesn't. I have no one playing on my server because they have no way of finding it.