Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

IP Changed and Server wiped

Sou1en

A new day, a new issue eh?

Attempted to log into my server today via steam and it says the server is unavailable. No prob, jump on to control panel here on SS and perform the usual fix - Update + Validate.

The web pages says restart is done and I try to log in again with the same results. Double check IP & port and notice it's changed. Strange... I still see my other server on the old IP up and running. Well enough, I suppose. Try logging into the new IP and it works but it's also a fresh start / wiped server. 

Is this a known issue as of today?

Anyone else have two servers, but only control of the new IP and clean server?

IP's:

• Old - 216.244.86.142:38915
  • New - 149.56.241.80:38615

Should I be expecting my old save file to be transitioned over or is this a mistake during the recent round of attempts to fix things?

Not a new issue, related to the Conan bug we have been dealing with this week.

We had to transfer some game servers as a result of the recent issues.

It's unfortunate but a reality of the issue we had to deal with. I do apologize, I understand it's very frustrating.

Coupled with the roll back issue mentioned in my tweet here it is very possible your save data from the last couple days of work is not recoverable:

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1spk1re

Please submit a support ticket so we can compensate you with a free week for the hassle.

That is unfortunate, but I do appreciate the free week comp and I'll be sure to put in a ticket for that.

Thanks to your post, I checked out the backup data. Indeed 2 days of progress lost. But that is better than a full restart that I thought I was dealing with. 

Having a same problem as the op old server IP 89.163.204.49, new server IP 163.172.19.242. Offcourse as the op stated the new server is wiped, only thing is i loged to my old server FTP and downloaded all *.db files but using my pasword and login i cannot acces the new server FTP it claims that the pasword is incorect. Btw on semy related topic how can i upload *.db files to ftp when i get acces to it?