Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Sinister56

I'll gladly suck up the fact that you guys (Survival Servers) are having issues and ARE working hard to get everything fixed. Now here is my issue though. Since I have bought (rented) the server on Monday, I have not once been able to get on and enjoy the game on the server that I paid for; A service for which I paid and have yet to receive. I know that the SS team is working to reply to all the open tickets you've received due to your issues, and will eventually reply to my open ticket.
Now, since I bought the service on Monday (02/06) and have noticed that "IF" I stick around and don't request a refund, I'll be billed exactly one month from Monday (03/06). How about a credit instead. Once you get the servers running as they should and I am not stuck on the eternal "Started" but "loading" screen; Officially start my server time to that date.

It wouldn't be fair to me or anyone else that has bought/renting these servers and from the looks of it the issue were already in place. So, I'll hold out hope that you'll do the right thing and make the official start date once the servers are correctly up and running; or I'll do as everyone else seems to be doing and request a refund and take my business else where.

post-5844-0-92621800-1486660229_thumb.jpg

Make sure you put in a ticket regarding all of this. I personally put one in and have been in contact with them since Sunday, I rented my server last Thursday. I have been going back and forth updating them about my issues, and they did give me a credit for an extra week to cover my downtime.

The downtime has been frustrating but I definitely have to give props to Steven on the communication about everything. My server is currently up and running and he asked me to monitor my ping and lag/disconnect issues tonight and report back any issues in my ticket.