Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Phantom-Shifters No wipe x2XPx3Harvest

stradar

Brand new server!!! Active admins at this time just me and my brother might look for more down the road. We will not wipe our server unless we absolutely have to.

x2 all Exp.

x3 Harvest amount.

x5 Kill Exp.

Reduced Encumbered.

Reduced Food spoil and hunger/thirst.

x4 Resource respawn.

Crafting speed x2.

Clan limit 30 members.

Harvest amount x3

Day time lasts long and nights go at a decent rate. Avatar Lifetime x90 Summon time x30 We want everyone to have fun so we are always open to whats fun for everyone to enjoy and have a epic time on our server!! We are strictly a PvP and Pve server with mild Role play.

We are open to ideas mods and what settings you may like we want to keep the game easy but not to easy. Crafting speed is set to make Artisan thralls more useful.

30 player slot server.... Maybe down the road we will expand if server is popular enough. We promise to keep the server up to date and do our best to keep server up 24/7 We really look forward to seeing everyone on Phantom-Shifters we will be fair and honest admins and try to give everyone the best experience possible. Thank you hope to see you all soon!!

WE NOW HAVE MODS INCREASED STACKING AND INCREASED LEVELS 100!!!!

banner.png

• 2 months later...

Brand new server!!! Active admins at this time just me and my brother might look for more down the road. We will not wipe our server unless we absolutely have to.

x2 all Exp.

x3 Harvest amount.

x5 Kill Exp.

Reduced Encumbered.

Reduced Food spoil and hunger/thirst.

x4 Resource respawn.

Crafting speed x2.

Clan limit 30 members.

Harvest amount x3

Day time lasts long and nights go at a decent rate. Avatar Lifetime x90 Summon time x30 We want everyone to have fun so we are always open to whats fun for everyone to enjoy and have a epic time on our server!! We are strictly a PvP and Pve server with mild Role play.

We are open to ideas mods and what settings you may like we want to keep the game easy but not to easy. Crafting speed is set to make Artisan thralls more useful.

30 player slot server.... Maybe down the road we will expand if server is popular enough. We promise to keep the server up to date and do our best to keep server up 24/7 We really look forward to seeing everyone on Phantom-Shifters we will be fair and honest admins and try to give everyone the best experience possible. Thank you hope to see you all soon!!

WE NOW HAVE MODS INCREASED STACKING AND INCREASED LEVELS 100!!!!

banner.png

Hi,

How did you change the rates? 

If I change the config settings it isn't being applied on the server. I think I'm doing something wrong.

What mods do you use?

I hope you will help me :D.

Kind regards.