Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

I am the only one where the server still isn't fixed

extrixnl

You aren't alone.  Mine is still down, and I've sent in a ticket to get a refund.  Luckily I was able to grab the save through FTP, and it's working great now on Host Havoc.  GL to you all, and I hope your patience makes the wait worth it.

You aren't alone.  Mine is still down, and I've sent in a ticket to get a refund.  Luckily I was able to grab the save through FTP, and it's working great now on Host Havoc.  GL to you all, and I hope your patience makes the wait worth it.

I did the same thing. Went to host havoc aswell but yeah lost the users on it aswell:)

Like the title says: Still offline. no communication at all

Nope this is BS.  Servers have been down for days... my entire population has abandoned and left for other servers now and I basically have to reinvent the wheel.  No comment on compensation for downtime from support either.  I understand there are issues with a new launch but the lack of communication is really frustrating.  

Nope this is BS.  Servers have been down for days... my entire population has abandoned and left for other servers now and I basically have to reinvent the wheel.  No comment on compensation for downtime from support either.  I understand there are issues with a new launch but the lack of communication is really frustrating.  

Well what happend here was there fold interily because they just overloaded there servers with a unstable game. That is just on them. And guess what they changed my ip so i am on a other server. Made a good choose to go to a other hosting provider. cause if i stayed i needed to start over also and i rather do that with a other company

I stopped check my server a couple days ago. I have no intention of bringing it back up. when it is up it is up for 2 hours then it goes down and it takes me 20 minutes to get it back up. 5 minutes to log into the game and I loose 5 minutes of unsaved time due to the crash. That is if it doesn't go into unknown status which it has quite a few times. It just isn't fun anymore and paying to play a game should be fun!!!

I think a lot of the population on private servers will be jumping ship as soon as the official servers are out in the next few days.