Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Beyond Ridiculous

scribe946

My server came back up last night, I didn't touch it till this morning because I got a 3 day 10 slot server on Nitrado which was running flawlessly all last night. So I come on to SS this morning and not even 5 minutes in, server crashes. So I perform the upgrade/validate to do a restart and takes a long time to reboot. I log back in again and not even 2 minutes in server crashes. Sorry guys, but you have bitten way off more than you can chew on this one. Save yourself the embarrassment and ridicule and drop conan until you guys get some real servers.

Great job, you're a whiner. Want a lollipop to suck on?

These forums are here for people telling their stories about their servers, so they will get the help they need .

there is no need too act childish towards people that are just letting out their frustrations on these forums. 

And this guy is right its beyond ridiculous now my server has been down since saturday without being started up even ONCE , Stopped and unknown status only.

I am more angry at the fact that I told a bunch of friends to join my server and it was working well without lag, which it was for like 6 hours this last Saturday and from that point on I've had to make up excuses about cpu leaks and all the other bs. Makes me look like an idiot when there are dozens of other servers running just fine.

OP: you're not alone.  Lot's of folks still having issues.  Our server has been down since early Monday morning.   We have since switched to a new host and haven't had an issue going on 48 hours.  A little bit more expensive but.....
Apparently the CE client hammers the HD bus so our new host is swapping out the magnetic HD on the machine with an SSD which they told us about in advance.  We'll see how that goes.

In all fairness to SS, we used to have a DayZ server with them and never had an issue, probably just not ready for the Conan experience.