Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Accessing control panel.

Slith3r

I just bought the Server also and am having the same problems.  I filed a ticket and I'm waiting for a response.  I have had an ARK server with them for the last 2 months and haven't had any issues.  I've also had a 7 days to die server and it worked just fine.  Just when I try to go to the control panel it takes me to a blank white page.  Just nothing there.  They've been pretty good at getting back to me within 24 hours so hopefully @slith3r- what you said, that it will be accessible by tonight.

I just bought the Server also and am having the same problems.  I filed a ticket and I'm waiting for a response.  I have had an ARK server with them for the last 2 months and haven't had any issues.  I've also had a 7 days to die server and it worked just fine.  Just when I try to go to the control panel it takes me to a blank white page.  Just nothing there.  They've been pretty good at getting back to me within 24 hours so hopefully @slith3r- what you said, that it will be accessible by tonight.

They said end of the night yesterday bud.

Day 2  still can not access control panel and its been 11 hours since their last tweet this is pretty bad folks.. I dont get it they are slow on the ball to communicate with us.

Day 2  still can not access control panel and its been 11 hours since their last tweet this is pretty bad folks.. I dont get it they are slow on the ball to communicate with us.

Yea I am about 2 hrs from disputing this with my bank and getting my money back then going to a different hosting.

Getting the same 500 error since I paid for the service yesterday morning.  Support is silent. A tweet every 12 hours or so is not sufficient either.

Getting the same 500 error since I paid for the service yesterday morning.  Support is silent. A tweet every 12 hours or so is not sufficient either.

Yea if i would have known this i would never have bought their services.

Okey. If they are fixing it tonight i will probably just go too sleep soon, Since I live in Norway and the timezones are different mine probably wont be up before tomorrow then! 

Yeah, I understand... It sucks and the worst part is that you can't do anything, you just have to wait... Hope they don't get mad at you tho, since you can't do anything... I'l just play some more and wait, might get lucky. I'm way too  addicted, cant sleep lol

Yea if we are lucky......Allready got alot of people ready to join mine but as expected they are getting very inpatient ... hope i dont lose them,

Just curious do you have a community or are these friends?

Just curious do you have a community or are these friends?

Alot of people im bringing over from my ARK servers, have roughly 25 that have gotten the game and are waiting for a server.

So I get home from work and check the control panel and im slapped with the big ole 500 error still I am losing hope here fellas im sorry. But I am starting to get pissed and im to the point where if its not working tomorrow im going to have to go and I dont want to ask for a refund but I am now almost working on 3 days nothing for my 21 dollars :( grrrrr!!!

Well I got good news I can get into the control panel just did some settings editing but its saying can take up to 20 mins to save settings well its working on 15 mins now ugggg the wait!!! hahaha

Well I got good news I can get into the control panel just did some settings editing but its saying can take up to 20 mins to save settings well its working on 15 mins now ugggg the wait!!! hahaha

What settings did you edit? :) 

When things are running well here, it takes about 7 minutes for me, if even that, to change settings and then restart the server, and that is always with the validate option on. Of course I have to refresh the page a few times to get off the server loading and display the ready.

This has been the case for me since yesterday and the case before the problem hit. I was down for about 48 hours.

We have made some substantial improvements to our web server to handle much higher server load.

Both issues (conan and web server) happened at the same time.

Full writeup coming tomorrow. Deeply sorry for the last week folks.