Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Accessing control panel.

Slith3r

Bought a server about a hour ago or so, when I click on (Conan Exiles) SurvivalServers.com

it brings me to a blank page, if I try via smartphone I get a HTTP ERROR 500 message page isnt working.

Is anyone else having this problem or know a fix for it, sent in a ticket but after reading alot of post seems like it isnt possible for a response any time soon. Ty!

Bought a server about a hour ago or so, when I click on (Conan Exiles) SurvivalServers.com

it brings me to a blank page, if I try via smartphone I get a HTTP ERROR 500 message page isnt working.

Is anyone else having this problem or know a fix for it, sent in a ticket but after reading alot of post seems like it isnt possible for a response any time soon. Ty!

Also spoke with someone that having this issue also. Probable that your server hasnt been allocated as they are working on issues. Im just assuming.

Yea don't know what the problem is. Havent been able to access the server since I bought it. Says on my profile its paid and active so I guess thats a plus.

Even when I click on the link I posted I get the same HTTP 500 error.

Yea don't know what the problem is. Havent been able to access the server since I bought it. Says on my profile its paid and active so I guess thats a plus.

Even when I click on the link I posted I get the same HTTP 500 error.

Yep exactly what the guy I was talking to said. He was in your exact situation.

I'm having this issue as well. I put in a ticket almost 24 hours ago regarding it and haven't received a response yet. I'm sure the people who just got server, like you and I, are much much lower on their priority list, but I have my fingers crossed that we'll hear back as soon as they can get a reasonable handle on the other issues that are going on. 

Im that guy nope still having that error guys :(

Kinda wish I had an idea this was going on I would of held off on buying a server. Guess I should of researched more into the issue. It is stated this is the top or one of the top survival server hosts so I dunno what to do but hope I get something for my wait.

500 is a generic error. Just means something unexpected happened server-side and there's not anything specific to say. Nothing you guys can do to fix it from your end.

I can't access my control panel at all. Whenever I click on 'Game Servers' all I see is:

Welcome to the Survival Servers control panel! You can find your game server(s) listed below:
(Conan Exiles) SurvivalServers.com

When I click the link there it takes me to the HTTP 500 error. I'm assuming that those of us who are getting these errors is because our servers were not set up properly when we purchased them, and I'm sure that ties into the other problems that SS is dealing with right now with the servers that already existed.

Im that guy nope still having that error guys :(

Kinda wish I had an idea this was going on I would of held off on buying a server. Guess I should of researched more into the issue. It is stated this is the top or one of the top survival server hosts so I dunno what to do but hope I get something for my wait.

Haha sorry couldnt remember your screen name. Sorry to referring you as "that guy".

My server has come back finally so hopefully they will start getting you all setup soon.

Haha sorry couldnt remember your screen name. Sorry to referring you as "that guy".

My server has come back finally so hopefully they will start getting you all setup soon.

Hahha yeah im that guy LMAO well thats great news man glad your server is well on its way. I hope soon I can get into mine as well. Not trying to be an ass here but since its advertised instant setup I know they are having issues but I think those who have paid should get at least a few days or even a couple weeks free of charge sub. Because its just a pain when you also have to work and spend most of your day off twiddling your thumbs for hope of ever getting on. Problem here is they keep taking in on more people buying servers they need to clamp that and work on whats already bought up to this point but thats just me.

Also need to put up on the site at least let new buyers know there is a problem or something. Before you decide to buy even say not instant setup at this time. At first I felt like it was false advertising about the instant setup till I saw the tweets and read the forums.

Hahha yeah im that guy LMAO well thats great news man glad your server is well on its way. I hope soon I can get into mine as well. Not trying to be an ass here but since its advertised instant setup I know they are having issues but I think those who have paid should get at least a few days or even a couple weeks free of charge sub. Because its just a pain when you also have to work and spend most of your day off twiddling your thumbs for hope of ever getting on. Problem here is they keep taking in on more people buying servers they need to clamp that and work on whats already bought up to this point but thats just me.

Also need to put up on the site at least let new buyers know there is a problem or something. Before you decide to buy even say not instant setup at this time. At first I felt like it was false advertising about the instant setup till I saw the tweets and read the forums.

I agree

Yep. I agree with all of it. Hopefully this issue will prompt that sort of policy on SS's end.

Well i am having the same issue wish i checked the forums first before i bought one.

I agree I was to quick to buy wanted my very own server but now im stuck with waiting till its fixed.

I have an open ticket asked about an ETA on how long will it be till I can get into the control Panel and all I got was Your reply to support request was noted???

Grrrrrr this sucks my day off with a game and server i just got and cant do anything. I really do not want to invest time on a character i'm never gonna use if this issue ever gets fixed.

Yea Im in the same boat, no sense in playing on another server just for mine to come online. This is kinda poor hosting tho imo, atleast let people know or shut down new servers being bought until the problem is fixed. Spent 30 bucks , got all excited for having my own server, got all the sites opened to advertise my new server to get regulars to join, and BAM SS is like not todaaaay! :/

This is their latest tweet 

We are adjusting some CPU issues and re-bringing on the 60% this morning. Working very hard on the last 40% of Conan users.

Yea I saw that , but thats not our problem, we cant even access our server at all to even see if its up or down. We literally have 0 interaction with it at this point.

Yea I saw that , but thats not our problem, we cant even access our server at all to even see if its up or down. We literally have 0 interaction with it at this point.

True I know just keeping hope they need get more man power on getting this up and going. This is taking to long!! Sorry impatiens is starting to set!!!

True I know just keeping hope they need get more man power on getting this up and going. This is taking to long!! Sorry impatiens is starting to set!!!

Only thing I can figure out is thats their way for stopping new server owners from starting there servers up while they are have problems with the rest of them. They took the control panel URL offline untill the problem is solved and not being overloaded with new servers when they are trying to fix the existing ones, at least it makes since to me , but then again I could be wrong.

all the news I have for ya. 

GhRMSxg.png

Well at least they are honoring and refunding people their money. Says alot about the company I will say I will stay with them after reading this

I'm glad that they refunded you. I followed suit and requested a cancellation/refund of my server as well. I was trying to give SS a shot but I wanted to play more than I wanted to wait. I went over to NFO Servers and was up and running in less than 30 minutes. I've never rented a server before so I'm a total n00b with all of it and even I was able to get it up and running. I've been playing on it for a few hours and everything is going smoothly. 

Best of luck to everyone with your servers and/or refunds. I'll definitely post an update when I hear back from my two tickets!

Well at least they are honoring and refunding people their money. Says alot about the company I will say I will stay with them after reading this

Yes I thank them for doing the correct thing. I would have stayed but i was down 50 plus hours and no reply to ticket i was a little upset.