Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Anyone else back up ?

trentonm

Server just came up as ready, went ahead and stopped it as last night It did that and we were back down within the hour. Just wanted to know if anyone else is back online yet. Maybe they have made some progress? I am thinking of hosting it from my pc until they fix it 100%. Even if I requested a refund i dont think it would get looked at for some time. (also, Ive een people have their refunds closed) Either way I don't know what to do. I had a really dedicated player base that is losing faith. And no, I cant just switch hosts without getting my money back. I'm not going to risk wasting more money if I dont get what I payed for here. 

Also keep in mind I rented my server weeks ago when the demand wasn't there. I didn't just jump on the bandwagon once the game came out. I doubt they would refund me if I tried.  

Mine has been up since around 8:30p last night and stable. Even was able to update the ARK server to latest patch. So yes, it appears progress is being made.

I was up, now I'm stuck in Loading again.  We go through this every night.  I don't know what problem everyone else has but ours seems to be on a schedule.  3 AM we'll go into Unknown and we'll stay there for 12 or more hours.  I just need my refund so I can move on.

I was up, now I'm stuck in Loading again.  We go through this every night.  I don't know what problem everyone else has but ours seems to be on a schedule.  3 AM we'll go into Unknown and we'll stay there for 12 or more hours.  I just need my refund so I can move on.

I'm at the point of refund as well. I may be online now (for now anyway) but being down for over 24 hours literally killed the community I worked to get. Went from 20-30+ people to literally dead. Same with another server owner I know. We were the top two community servers on topconanservers and now nothing. 

Yes.

Tried to join it twice and it took me to black screen. Went back to the panel, changed a setting (didn't really need to) and hit the save button. Flash came up saying wait a little and it was done very fast. Hit the restart server with the update/validate box marked, got the flash saying might take 20 minutes, it was done in 4. Server status was loading, refreshed the screen maybe 2 times, waiting a little between, server flashed ready. Joined the game with a ping of about 106, which is fine for where I live and all is as I left it in Paleo World.

Going to redo the settings, wipe the world, go to default, here in a minute, but as I said things look good again.

Hope everybody else is up or gets up soon.

I'm back up since this morning (Euro time, so that was probably some 8 hours ago). So all in all I was down from monday afternoon to wednesday morning.

I already moved to another host and have a refund request pending.