Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

[PSA] SurvivalServers.com is closing support tickets requesting refunds without response

ball2hi

What is UGGG?

I have had to restart my server every 2 hours since I got it due to it crashing. Initially I took this because I thought well it is alpha Funcom needs to put out a patch to make their game run stable but the  reality is Survival Servers was providing garbage to it's customers. At this time I have chatted with probably 100 customers of other hosting companies and not one is having the issues we have had here. Survival Servers have screwed their customers providing non working servers and in my opinion all of us are owed a refund. I don't care all that much. The cost I paid for the server was less than I pay for some Blueray movies so it is not going to keep me up at night. I have just cancelled my reoccurring without asking for a refund but I certainly think I would be well within the category of deserving a refund for poor performance and poor customer service. So I ask you Benny what is Ugggg 

What is UGGG?

I have had to restart my server every 2 hours since I got it due to it crashing. Initially I took this because I thought well it is alpha Funcom needs to put out a patch to make their game run stable but the  reality is Survival Servers was providing garbage to it's customers. At this time I have chatted with probably 100 customers of other hosting companies and not one is having the issues we have had here. Survival Servers have screwed their customers providing non working servers and in my opinion all of us are owed a refund. I don't care all that much. The cost I paid for the server was less than I pay for some Blueray movies so it is not going to keep me up at night. I have just cancelled my reoccurring without asking for a refund but I certainly think I would be well within the category of deserving a refund for poor performance and poor customer service. So I ask you Benny what is Ugggg 

I think he meant that as uggg that doesnt look good for SS. But I am not Benny or psychic (maybe a little psychotic) so i could be wrong.

I think he meant that as uggg that doesnt look good for SS. But I am not Benny or psychic (maybe a little psychotic) so i could be wrong.

Affirmative. Maybe ugh is more recognizable. Ughhhh. ;p

What is UGGG?

What aftershock911 said.

I figured this would be the case. So I also submitted a downgrade ticket. I have asked to downgrade to 5 slots or the minimum allowed. 

I also submitted for full cancelation and refund like others a day ago. I do not expect them to honor the cancelation.

So I will use my survivalserver to point my player base that used my IP to my new server hosted by another company.

** UPDATE They reduced my server to 10 slots, not 5 slots. So seems that 10 slots is all they are willing to downgrade. Still no word on my refund ticket.

I've opened two tickets recently, the first was about my server being down again.
The second ticket I had opened was requesting a server cancellation and a refund as I had given up at this point.

The response to the first ticket was:

We have been working very hard the last couple days getting all servers back online. I am very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Your server is back up.

This would have been fine if:

• I hadn't already made up my mind to cancel
  • The server wasn't already running before the ticket was addressed
  • I hadn't deliberately turned OFF my server so players wouldn't be wasting their time on a doomed server

The response to my second ticket requesting a cancellation was:

I have responded to your other ticket.

No acknowledgement whatsoever of the fact I was requesting a cancellation and refund.