Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

CONAN? Who cares... I use ARK... FIX THE SERVERS

So the twitter feed blames the game CONAN for a CPU leak and causing server issues. 

Problem... I PAID FOR ARK. Not Conan. Why am I suffering for someone else's bad coding? 

Just fix it already. 

I have been down 19 of 24 hours. 

This service is terrible. 

Even if it is Conan, the original point is the same. They should have brought new machines on for this, not used existing machines and added more virtual servers to them.

+1 to this. I sent a ticket in on the 6th @ 1PM and I'm still waiting for help 48 hours later. The form letter they sent to me (and presumably everyone else with pending tickets) doesn't address the issue my server is having at all.

The issue really is that good customer service takes care of their customers first before bringing in new ones.  Recycling your customer base by pissing off existing ones and grabbing new ones with a 10% sale isn't good customer service.

They would not have disabled the back ups to "save processor power" that doesn't even make any sense in the IT world.. They are clearly in over their heads since its been broken for almost a week now and can't figure it out.

To me it feels like a file storage issue - power outages are infamous for knocking out drive arrays, failing raid cards on power outages is almost common, the fact that they had all those servers not on a type of UPS baffles me thought and I've updated my ticket to request my save file so I can go elsewhere.

Saved 3 bucks and lost a month of progress..

We should be all back online now. Thank your for the feedback and I understand where you are coming from.

Not all of our ARK servers were hit (in fact most weren't) but about 10-20% which was a result of the Conan issue.

Posting more on a write-up tomorrow morning on Twitter. Again, many apologies, we dropped the ball and are working hard to improve and earn trust.