Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server now up and slow with unbearable ping spikes?

DeadWolf

Been fine ever since I got the server Wednesday now since yesterday the ping and connection has been terrible, can't harvest stone without losing connection with massive delays in anything I do. The ping looks to be all over the place, can't really play atm at all, can only presume it's due to whatever problems and outages SS are having. Server is valid and working but it took forever to update, stop and start taking 10 minutes or even longer to function on the site. Building a large base at the minute and just hope its not that causing problems but rather SS with whatever's going on because it was fine Sunday and before. Anyway going to wait it out for at least today but if it isn't fixed by Thursday might have to look for a new server sadly, though the service and cost so far have been relatively good for my first rented server and expectations. Servers small and private for 10 people max with around 4 friends playing on/off and in France since everyone on it us UK based.