Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

What do these options do PLEASE

Apems

Hi what do the following options do in the config menu please?

Server Community

Config Version

Blueprint Config Version

B can be Damaged

Thanks guys

ServerCommunity lets you choose what playstyle your server will be filtered by in the server list, like "Roleplaying", "relaxed, "Hardcore", etc.

B can be Damaged - Whether players can receive damage.

Config Version and Blueprint Config Version are just version markers.

I am trying to speed up crafting ive set it to 10 on the in game settings menu but it changes noithing its still really slow am i missing something please?

It's possible it's not working. The devs have mentioned that they've been removing bugged commands, such as item durability modifier. You're probably not missing anything, it's just early access.

Apems, I think Maevrim is right and you might be better off asking over on Steam.

But, I tried getting speed up on crafting too, set it back today when my server finally came up. I think I read it's one of the funny ones, one if you set the number higher, it gets slower and think I read something like a .3 or a .1 would be faster. But again, it might be turned off for now.

It's like all this time I keep reading about shield damage, people keeping more than one in their inventory, and I thought, then why don't I ever have to repair mine. You have to use the right mouse button to use the shield, it isn't an auto thing, apparently. My encumbrance is going to be less now, lol. There is a learning curve to all of this and then they'll change it ;p

Edit: From a steam page.

Originally posted by 
:

Originally posted by 
:
Hit Escape, then hit settings and go to the last tab then enter your admin password and scroll down to increase crafting speeds

Yeah, it's on a dedicated server and using the scroll goes to 10 max. But it still seems really slow to even cook meat. The slider in the in game admin adds ItemConvertionMultiplier=X to the ServerSettings.ini

You have the value reversed. 1.0 is default and 2.0 makes it take twice as long, 10.0 is 10x longer.

Try 0.1 instead.

I know it's confusing because it says "speed", so higher should logically mean faster, but what it actually is is a multiplier so higher means longer craft times.
Last edited by Ancient; Feb 2 @ 1:09pm

I don't remember... but if you do try put new settings, put the 0 in front of the decimal point. For some reason I'm thinking it matters. So a 0.1 or the like. 

And the above is for setting it in game, much better to use your control panel here.