Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

You have got to be kidding me

david6768

same here. going to bed and if I cant get some sort of explanation or something in the morning I'm going to be forced to refund. Its impacting my community and im simply losing players.  

They actually got me up pretty quick this time. I was only down in unknown status for about 40 minutes. I just flew off the handle when I though it was going be another 18 hours of downtime again. 

They actually got me up pretty quick this time. I was only down in unknown status for about 40 minutes. I just flew off the handle when I though it was going be another 18 hours of downtime again. 

Been doing this to me off an on for about 8hrs now.

Yea well I'll be cancelling after this month. My BlueFang server hasnt had any problems so I'm glad I bought both. I've heard bad things about Survival Servers and this just verified it. 

Yeah, this seriously is someone not taking into consideration the 6 P rule. If my data center was down for 24 hours I would be looking for another job. This is sneakily beginning to look like some one gambled on a single point of failure and lost.

The main gripe is no communication

90 percent of game servers have 1 maybe 2 players so the temptation to squeak just one more virtual machine on a server and wish for the best would be very tempting as a host. I am not saying that is what is happening I am just saying that it would be very tempting. Say a game needs 3.8 gigs of ram to run and you allot that VM 4 gigs how fast do you think a memory leak is going to catch up to you vs a VM that is allotted 8 gigs? Also keep in mind Survival Servers was the cheapest option out there ( at least that I saw) and  you can make your own judgments.