Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Just came back online.... still stops on its own

trentonm

So I gave it time and didn't jump on the "I want a refund" train but its getting really hard. Within an hour of it being back it's already stated doing its random crashes. I understand they are still working on getting servers up but I am almost out of options. I want to give SS a chance but my whole server is wanting me to switch... Keep in mind I've submitted multiple tickets about the server just stopping and I seem to always get "make sure to validate" which I've done.... multiple times.

Mine is doing the exact same thing. it was only up for about 25 minutes and it crashed and i only had 3 people on the server. I have talked to seeveral other admins using other companies and they just aren't having the problems that we are having over here. 

I have seen a couple other hosts with some issues with the newest patch, but nothing like this. I wish we had info on what was going on and why. The sad part is I had 20+ people join that had been waiting all day, and then bam, I have to explain yet another crash. pretty sure most of them have given up now. Rip my player base