Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

From SS

Postpaleo

IMPORTANT NOTICE We have identified an issue with the latest Conan Exiles update which has resulted in the latest downtime. We offer our sincerest apologies and expect things to be normal by Tuesday or Wednesay. In the mean time we are slowly bringing up 100% of our customers. If you are seeing this message we are still working on your game server.

The last tweet from them I see if over 2 hours old.

Hummm, I hadn't seen them for some reason. I'm not a tweeter, so it might be me and my lack of moving around there.

My servers been down since 11:30 last night. Almost a complete 24 hours of being down, not to mention the flurry of other downtimes I've experienced. So far the server has been down more than its been up. My whole playerbase has moved onto another server. At this point im considering changing hosts, Ive always liked SS, but this is just ridiculous. Ive got friends running servers with other hosts that arent having anywhere near the kinds of issues we've been having here.