Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Locked with Staff Intervention

Safety

My server, like many others, has been having issues with stability and crashing. Currently the server is locked for staff intervention, presumably to resolve the issue. I don't mind the server being down for a while to fix things, I understand that Conan Exiles is an early access title, and may be partly to blame. I am not looking for a refund (yet), however I am looking for a bit of communication. I would normally consider myself a patient individual, but it is incredibly frustrating to be left completely in the dark.

If someone, could provide some form of ETA, more than "we're working on it", it would go a long way to alleviate some of the frustration.

The least they could have done was send out a mass email. I have emailed support :Well the server has been down under a Staff intervention lock for hours now can you explain this to me and the members of the forum please there are many of us not understanding what is happening to our servers. Hopefully we see something posted. 

Yep they could care less how long we have to wait. I'm tempted to dispute my paypal purchase and go to nitrado, but i'm giving them a little longer to see if they can actually fix their servers. 

same thing is going on with my ark server right now, been that way for about 6 hours now.

This indicates more of a hardware problem on Survival Servers side than an issue with Conan Exiles then if that is the case. I have had my server since the first and it has been down for the last two days, a server should not be down for one third of its up time. This is my first server rental with any host and so far I feel like I would have had better results with hosting on my local computer.