Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

How do I get a refund?

RIOT888

I've already requested one via a ticket and they gave me the run around and moved me to a different IP (which is a duplicate of another server IP that I found on topconanservers) claiming that the server is up and running now.  It ran at 900 ping for half a night and has now been down and "unknown" for a day.  

I'm still waiting on a response from my second ticket, and am about to just issue a charge back myself.  I understand they probably have a high ticket volume for reasons we're well aware of.

yes REFUND THIS SHIT. I GUT THIS SERVER FROM DAY ONE. And right now im so fck tired of sending ticket and never getting a good answer why the server ar so fck up!   so PLZ let me now where we ca refound this becouse i cant found it!

GAME SERVER ID #32722

Sorry, but that doesn't help at all.  We know they are working on things, and I do sincerely hope they get it sorted soon.  That doesn't change the fact that my other host runs at a constant 90-100 ping with zero issues on the newest patch.  

Wasnt directed at you.

The thing is I would rather have a working server. I work in BBT tech support ... if customers have a problem EVEN IF IT'S NOT OUR FAULT ..... because we are the point of contact for the customer, we credit the account for loss of service so really that would do too

I understand this is a very pressurized time for them but I am paying for something I cannot use so a simple day by day cr back to my account seems amiable

with such a big issue, there needs to be a stickied posted here with just updates on what is going on and what they are doing to fix things..   updated every hour with a status until it's fixed.   Leaving people to wonder wtf is happening is just the wrong way to go about it.

Wel I put in for a refund today... they worked on it last night (GMT here) But hardly managed to play today It was up just for a friend and myself, but went down within 1/2 hour. Same problem, Server Status Unknown (after spending 2 hours+ stuck in a validate and reboot loop)

Can I just say that ths hasn't been a CONAN problem as the server wasn't showing in steam either. Steam returned the server as not responding.

This is the first time I have rented a server in the many years of gaming I have enjoyed. I am bitterly disappointed with Survival servers and how they are managing this issue. By that I mean that I have 3 tickets (final one today asking for a refund) and I haven't heard anything from them since they responded to the original one after they thought they had resolved the issue

So we will see. I paid by cc and I am in the EU so I do have some legal fallback if they don't do the decent thing. If they had offered credit back for time lost then I wouldn't have objected but I have given money and am getting nothing in return

I I thought I would update this. My server is now up and running so they are fixing it, and I was given a time extention to cover the downtime so as far as I am concerned, for me at least, this issue is fully resolved and I am a happy customer.

Thank you guys for the hard work you put in!

I would love to keep using this server if only it worked. From day one i was having issues. Servers not showing on listing to not being able to find it through steam server listings. now it spends more time down and attempting just to "ready" for use than i do in game. I am going to give it a little longer and hopefully its fixed. if not... well refund or charge back here i come.