Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server just randomly stopping ** All crashing discussion here **

Kerfew

I think everyone needs to chill out. All of the major server hosting companies are struggling to meet the high demand for Conan Exiles servers, and I'm sure Survival Servers is doing what they can to try to get things fixed. They literally have hundreds of people trying to run Conan Exiles servers, and it's really a lot of work to keep the hardware functioning properly and to troubleshoot each servers issues.

Now on to my issue...

As like many others posting before me, I am having a similar issue where the server is fine for several hours and then randomly it will start rubberbanding horribly until it either shuts down completely OR I try to restart it. But then after a restart, it either gets stuck on loading, or we end up getting stuck on a black screen when trying to connect to the server. I usually wait several minutes before trying to restart and validate the server to fix the loading issue, but still no solution.

It sucks that we have to wait, but I know that these issues will be resolved as soon as possible for all of us. Hopefully soon because my community and I are itching to sink more hours into the game. It is certainly a lot of fun, and will be even more incredible once all of the issues are resolved.

Welcome to early access boys. :3

Ongoing for me as well, runs for anywhere between 4-7 hours then kicks everybody out and we are all stuck at Black Screen on load in, have to restart server in order to get back in. Basically have to babysit the server the entire day.

My server has been crashing all day. Now it's trapped in the launching phase. Additionally the crash made it so that some of our users cannot access the server, instead it says that their character name is bad and they crash. It appears their characters were corrupted.

On a Dallas server. Have been having lag build up over 3-6 hours that requires restarts to fix.

More urgently we can not currently access our server.

This evening we started experiencing lag after the latest patch and the server started dropping us and then we tried a restart and it is stuck and no longer loading. It's pretty frustrating and I hope there is a fix in the works soon.

On a Dallas server. Have been having lag build up over 3-6 hours that requires restarts to fix.

More urgently we can not currently access our server.

This evening we started experiencing lag after the latest patch and the server started dropping us and then we tried a restart and it is stuck and no longer loading. It's pretty frustrating and I hope there is a fix in the works soon.

I am sorry to hear that, I would be very frustrated if I couldn't restart and get back up. I do an update and validation manually every time I restart the server and we have been fortunate enough to at least get back in then. But the server is crashing every 7 hours, not at 10 minutes after the hour when the host makes back up copies but a few minutes after this (presumably, after the back up process finishes).

I am only guessing what is happening here, based on our conversations on these forums, but it is a clear pattern and one which I am fortunately capable of babysitting every 7 hours. I hope it's fixed soon.

Crashed again roughly at 1am PST. Loaded the website this morning and it said status was 'unknown'.

Survivalservers.com folks, I understand this is an issue confined to your services as others are not having these problems. If I'm wrong and this is a game issue, I apologize in advance. However we are paying money for services that aren't being rendered and such is not appropriate in the age of instant communication and readily available online reviews.

Please help us.

Game Server ID #32995 

Just went down, says unknown. Worked fine earlier after applying the latest update, been playing for a few hours, whats up?

Server crashed on what I am assuming is the backup as there is a new backup file corresponding to the time, upon attempting to stop and restart the server it is now locked in a staff intervention and has been down for an hour and 15 minutes.

GAME SERVER ID #32470

Lag and performance should be greatly increased as of this afternoon.

There will be some more improvements over the coming days. I am deeply sorry for the lack of communication over the last few days.

I will be publishing a writeup tomorrow morning about our recent issues with Conan server, what happened and how we are pressing forward in our customer service department.

First time rented server. My summary for 7 day is 1 day playtime.

Rest of time was restarting, stuck on loading, staffs intervention, unknown status (my favorite)

Now is my server manualy stopped by your staffs for 4 day again.

All my mates play in another server, nobody want play on my bugged server.

My patient is huge, but not limited.

GAME SERVER ID #33728

Im not sure if its normal but my server has stopped working twice and i had to restart it. it was once per day for the last 2 days.. if you have any cool tips that would be great i couldnt find anything on the forum but i might have missed it.

Game Server ID #36201

• 2 weeks later...