Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Having issues seeing your server or connecting to it via steam? Do this

mltdwn

REMEMBER TO DO THIS:

Go into your server control panel and select:

"Yes Run Update/Validate" next to the server update selection.

Then at the bottom select "Save Settings and Restart Server"

They patched the game and server last night, so servers that were gotten BEFORE the patch at about 7pm CST need to be patched so they appear as valid servers in the ingame browser, and so you can actually connect to it via Steam.  As soon as I updated all of the issues I had seeing and connecting to mine went away.

Hope this helps people and survival servers thanks for the great service.

I kept looking for my server on the PvE list, as I have PvP turned off. Apparently, for some reason, the PvP off isn't working and I'm listed as being PvP. But ya, the above seems to help get it up.

I also noticed other servers on steam had somethings going for them, like you don't loose your items on death. You can't set those without going into the admin panel, while in the game. Which worked fine. Still a lot of settings I don't have a clue about, but learning.