Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

IP conflict with other Server:

Brambeer

Dear SS,

Ive rented yesterday a server and it worked fine until this morning because there is a IP conflict with  another server so swiss people pmed me on steam and they have the exact same IP, portnumber and location as i do so i made a ticket and got instantly a reply saying that there was only 1 server on that IP. I sended a reply back instantly with some screenshots of both servers and after that a couple of more updates what i found out but didnt got any response anymore..

Any1 else have the same problems like we do?

Greets Bram

I am having the same problem with server ip conflict. I just bought my server and when I click lunch it takes me to someone else 10 slot password protected server with the same IP and different name.

I'm assuming the issue is the same for me as well. Password fails, server has a different name and slot count than what I ordered in steam's server list. Can never actually find it in the conan game as it's not named correctly.

Submit tickets with screenshot if you are encountering this. Any sort of information will help Survival Servers correct this issue if it is on their side.