Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server saving intervals?

BennyP

Hello,

Will there eventually be an option for saving intervals for servers?

Not really seeing any options for saves in the Control Panel unless im just oblivious?

It appears if you do a server shutdown it will save the current server state. 
Because the FTP seems to be down at the moment, I cant tell what the normal auto save rate is sometimes (example every 15 min) so if you have a server crash you only lose a little bit. 
I had an issue yesterday after a patch where the character got corrupted and had to restore a backup. 

I would love  for the option to do a manual server backup not a server state save. This is how I would do this on my own physical servers. 

I would host my own servers at home but my ISP requires a business account which maxes at 100mb connection and an extra $85 a month just to unlock the unlimited data and remove port filters. 

Thanks for that. I would post that feature in the pinned post about Control panel feature requests. That would be a good little option to have.