Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Lag ** all lag issues go in this thread, thank you!! *

Jer

My server is experiencing incredible amounts of lag. No one can stay connected. Latency keeps jumping up to over 1,000 sometimes close to 2,000 ping. Server shows as online and ready. Stopping and restarting or validating doesn't fix it. Everyone that connects loses connection within 1 minute.

Server ID# 33341

Support Ticket# 656263

GAME SERVER ID #34796

We were an unknown issue server but that was fixed last night, but since then we have very bad lag. Delay in crafting/gathering, rubber banding, mobs teleporting. We've been restarting the server when it gets unplayable (about every hour to two hours) but even after a restart it's very laggy for all of our members within minutes. Please review, thank you. 

Lag and performance should be greatly increased as of this afternoon.

There will be some more improvements over the coming days. I am deeply sorry for the lack of communication over the last few days.

I will be publishing a writeup tomorrow morning about our recent issues with Conan server, what happened and how we are pressing forward in our customer service department.

I have lag on my server, odd enough my friend handles her side fine, but when i get to running or fighting, it ends up skipping bad, i'mma try lowering my settings and see if thats the issue

EDIT- I fixed it, somehow my settings were on ultra... sorry XD i know i'm a pain...

Server was running silky smooth most of today, horrendous lag spikes for the last 2 hours though and restarting the server made no difference:(

8/70 - all 8 players experiencing rubber banding.

GAME SERVER ID #31430

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

GAME SERVER ID #34215

Tons of lag on this seattle server. Lots of rubber banding and characters floating as well as hitting resources with no return.