Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Clusters and Difficulty setting

warlocc

I noticed today we now have settings for advanced launch params on our cluster servers, but I still don't see a way to add Overrideofficialdifficulty to the servers.

I've tried to add it to the .ini settings, but everything I've read indicates that this does not work (and we do not see higher levels on our server, despite restarts and dino wipes).

I noticed today we now have settings for advanced launch params on our cluster servers, but I still don't see a way to add Overrideofficialdifficulty to the servers.

I've tried to add it to the .ini settings, but everything I've read indicates that this does not work (and we do not see higher levels on our server, despite restarts and dino wipes).

Try changing your difficulty offset (in modify server config ) if you want higher spawning Dino's    http://ark.gamepedia.com/Difficulty

with a 1.286 setting we have Dino's at over lvl 900

Oh, awesome. One question- After putting in the required stuff, if I don't specify optional things (like mod ids) in the custom launch params section will it use the list above, or will that cause issues?

That gamepedia link says 1.286 will spawn level 150 dinos? How are you getting over 900 with it?

My target dino level is 250, if it matters.

I should have mentioned we run Annunaki mod , in first position .