Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

All server starting issues / Loading issues here ** megathread **

trentonm

Nothing, i have done the described process too many times to count. 

My server is stuck on loading and it won't show on the list of available servers. Please fix this asap.

GAME SERVER ID #33727

The same issue for

Game Server #33082

Support ticket #314008

Tried to restart my server 90 minutes ago. It has been going through various states of Unknown and Stopped but will not come online.

Server #32839

I have attempted to validate files but it took over an hour and did not resolve the issue.

Tried to restart my server 90 minutes ago. It has been going through various states of Unknown and Stopped but will not come online.

Server #32839

I have attempted to validate files but it took over an hour and did not resolve the issue.

Only happening with my Survival Servers server, my 2 other servers from another host are working flawless.

Only happening with my Survival Servers server, my 2 other servers from another host are working flawless.

I have no doubt, this is the second outage of more than 4 hours (and counting) I've had in the last 2 days and has significantly impacted my server's ability to grow. I may have to consider other hosting options at the end of the month at this rate.

Same here - Unknown.

But we have been in contact with the support about all this lagg and crashes and they have offered us a new server - so we though that it was because of that. But seems like everyone have the same problem then.

My server is up and running fine since restoring an un-corrupted save Sat AM... but I have a relevant clarification question...

What is the current official position regarding the Server Config editor?

Is it officially broken right now resulting in X number of hoops to be jumped through afterward to fix it?  Or should it be safe?

Should we just edit via FTP for now?

Thanks.

Exactly the same issue, brand-new server, ordered a bit over 1 hour ago. Followed the trouble-shooting suggestions, set it to update/validate and restarted over the config interface.

Server Status: Loading
Server: 35429
Support TT: 730168

I'm a new customer and chose your service because of the good reputation, but I'm already deeply disappointed and thinking about a refund. 

same here, unknown

also bought supposedly in New York, but its in Montreal, i asked and was told well it's next to NY

i think only way for my server here to work is to wipe the saves and start new again,  and hoping for the best the next day , tired of doing such

was told that patches will come later to fix this problem

but how can  other servers like Ark Knights be doing fine ? 

i wish this Conan would be as easy as Ark Survival Evolved

Server status has been "Unknown" for over an hour.

Server ID# 33341

Support Ticket# 774223

Server is stuck on "Loading" now. Update/validate and restart doesn't fix. I've replied to the support ticket explaining that.

Looks like they have gone quite.  Same issue as yesterday, I put in a ticket and got no response.

Server stuck in Unknown state, at this point once my sub is up I'm going to change services, for both this and my ARK server.

GAME SERVER ID #32759

my server went down and was stuck on loading so i attempted to update/validate now its stuck on "unknown". it seems i am having the same issues as the rest and we still dont know whats going on? this thing has been nothing but trouble.

My server shows it is online and running, but when we try to log into it the screen stays totally black. 

Any suggestions??? 

GAME SERVER ID #34601

I am able to join others servers. 

I am running into the same issue. Bought my server today and am following the step of updating and restarting as suggested by the admin. When I launch afterwards it asks me for a password. I enter the admin password successfully and then it launches me into someone else server. 

My server has been crashing all day. Now it's trapped in the launching phase. Additionally the crash made it so that some of our users cannot access the server, instead it says that their character name is bad and they crash. It appears their characters were corrupted.

I  lost connection to Exiles so checked Steam post for updates. There was a big one today, so I open my server screen here in Survival and started the update. It ran for over 30 minutes and seemed stuck. Never took that long before. I then scrolled down and saw post that updated are down for a few hours. I ended up closing the update window, as it was going no where. Of course I had status of unknown listed for my server now.  Wish I had seen that post about updates turned off before I tried. Maybe place that info at top of screen and not way down where one has to scroll down to see it?

When will this be fixed? I want my server back on line.