Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

All server starting issues / Loading issues here ** megathread **

trentonm

My server has been intervention locked for about 6 hours. What gives?

At lunch they said it was the patch broke things. Now that tweet is deleted and they say it is a "CPU bug" What ever the hell that is. A CPU is good or bad not much room for a bug. My guess would be a software bug causing CPU usage issues but I have yet to see another GSP say they hade that kind of thing going on with Conan. Most others seem to be running well. 

tueswedn.jpg

Tuesday OR Wednesday ???

Are you serious ?

I'm sorry guys, I cannot stay with you as my server host. I rented this server on sunday and now you are telling me it might be out until wednesday. Under these circumstances I'm forced to ask for a refund and choose another host.

My server is back up after about 24 hours of first problem. My house is still there, but quite a few of my upgrades are not.  Still, am happy to see this issue of server resolved.

So, my server was locked earlier today for intervention and it was up and working for about two hours if that. Then after game restarted the server went down again to unknown state. :(

Game server ID # 34530

tueswedn.jpg

Tuesday OR Wednesday ???

Are you serious ?

I'm sorry guys, I cannot stay with you as my server host. I rented this server on sunday and now you are telling me it might be out until wednesday. Under these circumstances I'm forced to ask for a refund and choose another host.

And I do not even have this message.

If the $.97 a day is a problem for some people, then might I suggest you quit gaming and get a job that affords you the luxury of owning a game server. I paid the 6 months without a second thought. 

Really, who said I'm not working or are you just assuming that I'm not because I can't "afford" luxuries. Had you actually read what I posted you would have seen that my Ark community wanted the Conan server so they donated to pay for the server, so I didn't have to as I have already paid for a full year for my Ark Server. If I got a refund for the Conan server I would be giving it back to the people who donated it for the server. Some of us have jobs, family, bills and other things to pay for before we pay for "luxury" items.

So please crawl back into that elitist hole you came from, before you judge others without knowing facts.

I wish there would have been some kind of notice on the purchase page.  I would have waited to buy a server until the issues had been resolved.

This kinda sucks... I hope you get if fixed soon.

I wish there would have been some kind of notice on the purchase page.  I would have waited to buy a server until the issues had been resolved.

This kinda sucks... I hope you get if fixed soon.

yeah you should turn off being able to buy server till its up i bought it and have yet to use my own server lol

That's just not right.

Server #34466

Server was locked for intervention most of yesterday after being unknown for a day.  It came back up around 8pm PST, ran for a few hours, then stopped on its own by 10pm PST and has been "unknown since".  

Will reimbursements be offered?
Without warning that the servers were down or there was already a known issue with your servers, I bought the rental last night. As of today, I am still waiting to hear back from the ticket I submitted or anything really. I had to jump on the forums to find out that you already had an on-going issue with your servers and you still are letting people buy into this. If a reimbursement is to much to ask for than will my "official Activation" then start on the day that the servers are working? Would only make sense, as minute as $0.57/slot a day sounds, it's still money that I am losing for a service I am not getting!

Server #35553 still intervention locked.

Hoping the server frees up in the next few hours. We have people waiting to get on since Sunday. It is really hard to win people back after they have already invested so much time on other servers.

My server  #35078 has been down for 3 days now and I can't do anything with it as it is locked by staff :(

Bad, very bad

Other server providers doesn't have this issue, so it isn't a Funcom or Steam problem.

Fortunately I rented server in two places, just to make sure I had one running and to see where to upgrade. Guess witch one I will continue to sub?

Very odd. My server was Unknown for 24 hours Sunday night to Monday night. It then came back on and I played Exiles for about four hours before going to bed. Now I get home from work and find my server Unknown again.  What gives?

Okay so it changed from Unknown to Stopped. I ran update and it is Loading. Been Loading for 20 minutes now.

My server came up around 3:30pm est today and was just on it and just got Dced and back to unknown at 9:45pm est. 10 hours of play in 2 to 3 days.  not fun at all.  Prob will be asking for refund an going elsewhere.  Just not happy with service.

Hello, it says my server is 'started', but there's still a yellow text saying "Loading...", and i cant find my server on the list nor connect to it directly from steam.

gameserverid=35974

post-5862-0-38407000-1486523926_thumb.jpg

Gameserver ID #33603

Yellow 'Loading..."

I've tried Restarting, Restart with Update, and Restart with Update/Validate.  Each time it gets stuck on Loading...