Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

All server starting issues / Loading issues here ** megathread **

trentonm

Yeah my server is down and stuck in Unknown.  We wiped it this afternoon, got the patch and proceeded to blow it up all over again.  

Server #31394

On a good note, Survival Servers website seems to be moving very quickly now =D  

Stuck on "Loading..." SERVER ID #35414

Also steam keeps putting me on somebody else's server instead of my own.  At first I thought I was just having a problem getting admin access to my server come to find out it wasn't my server.  I hope these issues are worked out by tomorrow or I will be requesting a refund from both companies.

Stuck on "Updating and Restarting your server. This could take up to 20 minutes." been over 45 minutes now.

Before this, it would say "ready" but when trying to join it would ask for a password, though my server did not have a password. Then it would say "invalid client." This would be my 11th update/validate.

I have no idea what to do now.

Support ticket submitted :#367528

Server: #35027

GAME SERVER ID #33897

Has been dead for 3 hours. Your website is very slow? ticket send. Are you getting ddos?

Can not get server out of loading.

Server has been in unknown status for over an hour, it will not budge. Also took forever to load the control panel to the gameserver.

This is getting ridiculous.  I have not been able to get my server up all damn day long.  I actually at one point thought I was playing on my server and it had gotten wiped.  I found out later that steam put me on somebody else's random server.

This better be fixed by tomorrow or I want a refund so I can go to a different company.

Server crashed multiple times in an hour. Required a stop and restart to fix. Then it was stuck on loading for a while. Then it went to stop. Trying restart again.

Server ID# 33341

Support Ticket# 119363

I am very disappointed in the service from this company and believe I will also be seeking another company in the morning. It's no wonder this company doesn't offer refunds on their services.

Im almost Very disappointed, This company was recommended to me and i'v had my server for 2 days and i'v only been able to play 2 hours on it because its ether been down, or some kinda techincal problem I cant fix, my servers been stuck in unknown now for a couple of hours and it refuses to update or anything :/ such a waste of money imo.

Seriously what is going on? You can't blame all this stuff on the game and Funcom. I've played on servers hosted by other providers with hardly any problems. Can you guys at least post on twitter or something more often and let us know what is happening? 

Haven't been able to start my server for the past few hours. I'm switching to another provider and cancelling my transaction if they don't refund. They're obviously cramming too many instances onto each box.

So I have a headache at this point, I have eight people on standby that have been trying to get back into the game all day, I have retracted/validated and even back up reset it. Every-time we try to go into the server is loads into a black screen. It only worked when I reset back up, but it is ridiculous for me to have to load from last backup every-time in order to get into the server. I don't want to loose people. I hope a solution is found soon. :-| 

I been having issues since day one of purchase. I never had issues with SS servers before till now. I know you guys are busy, but this really sucks. 

Game server ID # 34530

I don't think I broke it, but it won't restart. Still on loading. Close to 2 hours I would guess, certainly over 1.

Strange morning everything running really slow, if at all, was getting 504 errors trying to get on. Still slow as hell just refreshing a page.

I don't want a refund, nor do I want to abandon this host-- but I would greatly, as would the rest of the customer base, appreciate feedback. Even if it was every few hours, or perhaps an ETA? I would be content with; "It'll be back online within 48-72 hours." At least then I can have some solace in this entire ordeal.

I do not wish for a refund or abandoning the provider either. The grass is always greener on the other side.  I saw someone mentioned host havoc and I can say they have the same issues every now and then.  Server failures happen sometimes and I am sure they will have it situated soon.  However I do wish they would keep us informed or give us an eta like CGarret suggested.  Just the communication as to whats happening and such is enough for most and would probably answer about 80% of their support tickets in one go heh.  

Im almost Very disappointed, This company was recommended to me and i'v had my server for 2 days and i'v only been able to play 2 hours on it because its ether been down, or some kinda techincal problem I cant fix, my servers been stuck in unknown now for a couple of hours and it refuses to update or anything :/ such a waste of money imo.

Having the exact same problem... My server is dead now! 

Hello,

I've had my server for a few days. All in all it's been great for a new early access game.

My problem started yesterday with a server crash, I did the Run update/Validate and it's been stuck with the Restarting popup every since.

Game server ID #34368

Was wondering if you could help me out? (don't care if it has to be wiped since it's early access it's to be expected, just want to play)

I'v been trying to update and restart my server for no less then 9 hours thus far, i'v pretty much given up and am currently hunting for a new server provider because this is complete bullshit.

GAME SERVER ID #35344

Still not working its been over 10 Hrs since my last post.

Launch doesn't work and the server says unknown.

I'm also beed stuck in update/Validate.

Got my server yesterday. Worked fine in the night time but since this morning iam unable to start the server. Its stuck on Active task is running Your game server is currently working on task "start" which started 02/06/2017 08:59:17 PST. Control panel functionality will be limited until this task is completed. Its stuck for 2 hours now.

How do i fix this?

GAME SERVER ID #35629

Everyone needs to chill out. It sucks that I can't play on my server full time but I can tell you that I have been playing on 3 different servers now. The reason is as one goes down for hours at a time, I can continue play on another server. If you read most of the software updates that have been pushed out, there have been a ton of connectivity issues that the game has had to address. Including issues between Steam and the game. Am I thrilled about this - no. But I have confidence that things will get better in the next couple of days. For those that want to jump to other server companies, good luck and make sure that you read their forums before making the switch.