Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

All server starting issues / Loading issues here ** megathread **

trentonm

Server #33094

So I'm showing as Started 0/20 Ready

The server is visible and online in both Conan and Steam servers

But when you attempt to join the server, you get kicked to the Main Menu (via Conan) or nothing but black screen for HOURS (via Steam).

Loading in to other servers is fine, Singleplayer is fine, so it has to be my server.

I've updated/validated no less than 3 times this morning.  Same issue.

This issue has not been corrected.

This issue has not been corrected.

The black screen is unrelated to my post. That would be an outdated Conan version or server/client mismatch.

You can Update Server at any time on your control panel.

Server #36919

Ticket #198437

Did a server update/validate this morning and its now showing as stopped Staff intervention locked, any fix for this?

Going on 5 hours of being stuck in intervention lockout.

Game Server ID #33733

I have attempted to start this multiple times after trying to update with recent patch.

I hit start and it eventually stops after a couple minutes. 

** Update:6:53pm CST It has started finally.

Thankfully my issues have not come back with the server, I hope it stays this way. though I do hope we still get compensated for all the lost server time.  

Im having a compatibility issue at this point. My server has updated and my client has as well, as well as verifying all files. Im at a loss at this point. Getting frustrated.

Hi,

I had a question, i'm not angry or anything just wanting to figure out what happened and whats going on. My boyfriend has a sever and it seems, like after many hours of troubleshooting, only one of our computers is able to be logged into the sever. If i'm in the server he can't log in, if hes logged in and i'm jumping onto the server he will get kicked off. I'm not sure what is going on due to not being very tech savy. We have tried jumping onto another server and both of us are able to log on. It totally could be and error on our side. I would just like to find a solution.Thank you thank you.

GAME SERVER ID #36361

My own server keeps coming up with "Pending connection Failed, Server not available in your region" and steam shows it as "not responding" not sure if i missed something while reading this to try and get it to work or not
game server ID #37370

Just updated the game on Steam and updated my server but can't connect. Still get Outdated Client message.

EDIT: It has been fixed by the support team, thank you.  Apparently a problem with the IP assigned.

Hey, i purchased a server about 3 hours ago, i've been trying to get it up and running, but like lots of people on here, i am stuck on the loading bar, i have waited 25-30 minutes in between restarts and updates/validate and any other suggested fixes. none of which work i am wondering if anything new has been stated that fixes this. thank you.