Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

All server starting issues / Loading issues here ** megathread **

trentonm

server #31582 "loading"... At this point, I dont even know why i expected it to work. It doesnt seem worth it to put in a ticket, and wait all day hoping to get a reply. I think ill just go to bed and cancel both of my servers when i wake up. Hopefully I can get a refund.

GAME SERVER ID #34948

Yellow 'Loading"

I've tried Restarting, Restart with Update, and Restart with Update/Validate.  Each time it gets stuck on Loading.

Update:

And back to UNKNOWN :-(

at least you guys are getting a server to show up. I started rental yesterday and I have yet to even see anything show up for me, besides this..

You have to click on the 'SurvivalServers.com' link, you can rename the server once you get into the actual control panel by clicking the link.

GAME SERVER ID#33070

Other issues for the last few days aside my server is now bouncing between "UNKNOWN", "STARTED AND READY", AND "LOADING"

It appears to be changing between these states as random. It doesn't matter if I am logged in, or trying, or not. As to be expected the server is showing listed in game then disappearing, then showing then disappearing.

Also the ping is jumping between 60 or so all the way to 200+.

Have been silent myself but this is almost a week and would like to play with some reliability or at least see my server running on your website with some stability.

Thank you.

You have to click on the 'SurvivalServers.com' link, you can rename the server once you get into the actual control panel by clicking the link.

Vegas3t, I have clicked on the link... it opens a white/blank window. Nothing is loading, nothing happens. and I have let it sit for over 3 hrs at one point, assuming something needed to load. I've also tried it on Windows Expoloer assuming it might have been my web browser.. I get Error 500

post-5844-0-33298400-1486574392_thumb.jpgpost-5844-0-03774100-1486574563_thumb.jpg

Server #33927

Hi guys,we still have an issue with our serveur, it s block in loading after worked during 5 hours this afternoon. 

I don't want a refund, nor do I want to abandon this host-- but I would greatly, as would the rest of the customer base, appreciate feedback. Even if it was every few hours, or perhaps an ETA? I would be content with; "It'll be back online within 48-72 hours." At least then I can have some solace in this entire ordeal.

Status Update: 48 hours later, and I still have yet to see any glimmer of a fix. Four days ago I ordered this service, and since that time, I've not once been able to enjoy it. I logged on, one singular time, only to quickly be kicked. My brother was able to play for a solid 4 hours on day 1, but after the initial problems all of what he had done was wiped.

GAME SERVER ID #35335

I'm a very patient individual, and have given SS the benefit of the doubt-- but once again, they go hours without an update. I reiterate that I don't want a refund and I would love to stick with you guys, however, this is not the proper way to maintain a clientele.

I stopped #34000 last night. I checked 40 minutes ago and it was Unknown. I refreshed 30 minutes ago and it was Stopped, so I tried an update/restart, which states it could take up to 20 minutes, and IMPORTANT! DO NOT EXIT THIS PAGE. It's been that way for 30 minutes. Hopefully when I exit the page, it won't explode.

I'm also experiencing the "Loading..." bug.#34150

Edit: As of about an hour or 2 ago (2am 2/9/17) it seems to be fixed. I just waited and it eventually said "Stopped." I started it, and it came up about 5 minutes later.

Edit cont.: This loading bug also came about because of the update (worked fine before I wanted that 'no phantom item' update lol). From what the host community guy said it was because the update thing slammed Steam's server. So servers that were not updating were still up, those of us who updated it were getting screwed. I checked a few other forums and that seemed to be the case for everyone. So it is not just SurvivalServers.

Server #36013

Stuck on "Stopped" - Tried to start it multiple times; tried to push start and wait, tried to push it repeatedly afterwards; No effect.

I also have the stuck on stop issue. I had the server locked saying they were looking into my server but when I checked a couple hours ago it was gone and nothing had changed its still stuck on stop. 

Update: It has started but is now just saying Loading. A little progress I guess.

Game Server ID #35976

GAME SERVER ID#33070

Other issues for the last few days aside my server is now bouncing between "UNKNOWN", "STARTED AND READY", AND "LOADING"

It appears to be changing between these states as random. It doesn't matter if I am logged in, or trying, or not. As to be expected the server is showing listed in game then disappearing, then showing then disappearing.

Also the ping is jumping between 60 or so all the way to 200+.

Have been silent myself but this is almost a week and would like to play with some reliability or at least see my server running on your website with some stability.

Thank you.

GAME SERVER ID#33070

Hello again,

Server was up for 8 hours last night, that was a treat,  however am now experiencing stuck on loading for hours.

Resolution would be appreciated.

Thank you.

GAME SERVER ID #35982

Stuck on "Started - Loading".

Have attempted:

1) Stop, Starts

2) "Save Settings and Restart Game Server"

w/ and w/o - Server Updates/Validations

3) "Modify Server Config" restarts

Waiting 5-15 minutes before a new attempt. When working, the average time from "Loading" to "Ready" has been <2 minutes.

Please assist.

Thanks!

GAME SERVER ID #36060

Stuck at Started - Loading (And now Unkown sometimes)

Issue began 10 hours ago.

Also tried various start and stop method.

Need assistance.

Thank you!

i was having the game server stuck on loading issue but my issue is that it says unknown for server details. Updating does nothing to help and start, stop, and restart are grayed out for me.

Update: if anyone hasn't seen by now, the admins posted that the servers being down right now has something to do with new update. "We have identified an issue with the latest Conan Exiles update which has resulted in the latest downtime. We offer our sincerest apologies and expect things to be normal by Tuesday or Wednesay. In the mean time we are slowly bringing up 100% of our customers. If you are seeing this message we are still working on your game server".

Server #33094

So I'm showing as Started 0/20 Ready

The server is visible and online in both Conan and Steam servers

But when you attempt to join the server, you get kicked to the Main Menu (via Conan) or nothing but black screen for HOURS (via Steam).

Loading in to other servers is fine, Singleplayer is fine, so it has to be my server.

I've updated/validated no less than 3 times this morning.  Same issue.

Issues should be mostly resolved now. I am deeply sorry for the lack of communication over the last few days.

I will be publishing a writeup tomorrow morning about our recent issues with Conan server, what happened and how we are pressing forward in our customer service department.

All of your feedback is very much valued.