Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

All server starting issues / Loading issues here ** megathread **

trentonm

Validate and then save config from tool should be fine. If not let me know your game server iD

my server id is #34112 and i have tried that multiple times and also did a clean saves and CMD files as well

I put in a ticket already but seems to be a slow response time but i just rented a server, changed some settings, made sure to restart with the update/validate thing and it says server is "started" and "ready" but i added the IP to my steam favorites and it says < not responding > server id 

my server id is #34112 and i have tried that multiple times and also did a clean saves and CMD files as well

whoops responded to wrong post but yeah my server wont go into ready status anymore

now mine is showing up on steam server favorites but not as the title i set and also only 20 slots when i paid for 40

PS this control panel must not be working correctly in a lot of places because i hit STOP on the server... it says it's stopped but i can still join it from my steam favs... come on now.  This is crazy i want a refund, i'll find another company that can host properly

Interestingly enough my server says started/ready! meanwhile in the ingame server browser my server is searchable maybe 50% of the time.  Am i doing something wrong here?

Unfortunately that is a currently known issue with the server list. Try using the Steam server list to find servers.

Also Tried the steps listed by Ryan, standard update and restart, updated with validate and restart, also tried saving through modify tools. Still showing the status "Loading" for several hours now.

GAME SERVER ID #32750

Same, however 2 friends and I all just lost connection to server, in control panel it says "Ready" still, however now it is not showing in server list....

So, my server was up and working for a few hours and suddenly lost connection, and it is now back to loading. running a validation and restarting. This is really upsetting. :( 

Server ID #34530

Hello! Same problem here.

Checked the update&Validate and the config things too but i see only the loading text =( 
THx for the hard work. Waiting for rescue :)
(Sorry for bad english...)

GAME SERVER ID #34514

Same here tried everything, server is taking forever to load or do anything and is just stuck on loading. Ticket submitted.

GAME SERVER ID #33128

Something I noticed while waiting on server to restart for a long time this morning . 

While the server was loading i hit refresh, then i got a little blue box that said the server was working on a task started at 5:21 PST , im CST and it was 7:14 and i had been waiting almost an hour. 

Refreshed again at 7:22 and server was up.

Can connect to the server directly through Steam server interface, but the server name will not show up in the Conan Exiles game for people to connect to.

Already ran update/validate this morning, and tried to restart

Any idea what may be causing this?

Thx

Edit: NVM, my client was not downloading latest patch so server was showing as invalid in conan.  Had to force a update via re-validating game files in Steam.

GAME SERVER ID #34541

The issue I am facing with my server is that the status has been "Unknown" for more than 6 hours that I'm aware of. I've tried to restart, update, and validate the server, and nothing seems to be working. These processes also take 5x longer than the average time. If there are any known fixes, please let me know. Thank you!

Thanks Survival Servers for trying to meet the high demand for Conan Exiles servers. I appreciate all the work you guys do to allow us to run servers through you! :D

Server #34713 has been loading for close to an hour now, suggestions?

looks like the server is now up and running, however I can not connect via FTP

Edited by Humpher

Got my email saying the server was back up after I submitted a ticket. The server was wiped. I tried to restore from backup.

Server stuck on loading again.

GAME SERVER ID #33546 

Step 1: Validate server

2017-02-03_14h31_39.png

Step 2: Save from Modify Server Config tool

2017-02-03_14h32_30.png

Step 3: Should say Ready after refreshing a couple times (give it 5 min)

Step 4: Create a support ticket if it's still stuck on Loading

Also don't forget to try this method as it still will fix some of the times.

Other times you might have data corruption so you have to roll back a bit with our backup restore tool :( we can check and diagnose via support ticket though.

Attempted to run update/validate on Conan Exiles Server, Server has been stuck on "Please,wait update/restart" for almost 2 hours now

Game Server ID #33639

Support Ticket #124310

If you guys are stuck on orange Loading try doing a Verify from Server Update on your server files.

I'm having this problem. Ive done this suggested step 2x now. Please send me suggestions. (#35201)

Thanks!

Nothing, i have done the described process too many times to count. 

My server is stuck on loading and it won't show on the list of available servers. Please fix this asap.

GAME SERVER ID #33727