Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

All server starting issues / Loading issues here ** megathread **

trentonm

Just purchased a server and I've been trying to run the update and start the server, the popup lasts for a few seconds but nothing seems to happen after that. I get 0 messaging. Rcon is unavailable and the start and restart options at the top are grayed out.

GAME SERVER ID #32888

Server stuck on stopped, it did do the update in 40min but nothing now!

this is the first time i rented a server from here and i also did a ticked but nothing back on that either is this normal???

this is crazy other company's have there servers work fine!

Active task is running Your game server is currently working on task "update" which started 01/31/2017 01:12:56 PST. Control panel functionality will be limited until this task is completed.

been like this for like 2 hours now.

Same for me, it says "Started 0/30 loading" but according to Steam the server isn't responding. 

It's an early access launch so was always going to be teething problems, think I will sleep and sort it later when it has calmed down a bit!

Server id #32904

Well this is second time I had a server with these guys, had problems with Ark launch, but once it was stable was good times. So not to worried

Well this is second time I had a server with these guys, had problems with Ark launch, but once it was stable was good times. So not to worried

Had an Ark server aswell with 0 problems which is why I am not panicking, things will get sorted soon enough.

My server says its started and is ready but can't find it in the server list as of yet... anyone else having this issue?

Obviously, thats why we are here. Read the topic you posted in. Most of us have been trying for HOURS. I'm an idiot taking off work thinking things would be smooth on SS end (never is)

Anyone having any luck yet. 7 hrs in and I still dont have a server up and havent gotten a responce in 4 hrs

Same here.

"Please wait, creating your Conan Exiles game server ..

This process could take up to 45 minutes to complete"

Been over 5 hours and when i log in i get the message "STAFF INTERVENTION LOCKED"

Will wait an hour or so, then ill make a refund and try somewhere else.

The thing that's most annoying is that there's no info about delays and such.

Same here.

"Please wait, creating your Conan Exiles game server ..

This process could take up to 45 minutes to complete"

Been over 5 hours and when i log in i get the message "STAFF INTERVENTION LOCKED"

Will wait an hour or so, then ill make a refund and try somewhere else.

The thing that's most annoying is that there's no info about delays and such.

Oh so you are just purchasing one. Some of us have pre-paid week(s) ago, server says started but to the side it says "Loading..." in yellow. On top of that Ryan has went dark on giving any answers now it seems 

Oh so you are just purchasing one. Some of us have pre-paid week(s) ago, server says started but to the side it says "Loading..." in yellow. On top of that Ryan has went dark on giving any answers now it seems 

Actually mine is stuck on Ready in blue... just cant find it in the server browser and yes I have tried to obvious things.

Actually mine is stuck on Ready in blue... just cant find it in the server browser and yes I have tried to obvious things.

Bummer dude. I've been "Updating/restarting" for the last 4 hours... literally just sitting here clicking the button over and over and over. 

That's sad to hear, i feel for you guys that is wating. Tho the problem remains, since it says "Instant access" when you order it now, and then a couple of steps later it says "This process could take _UP_ to 45 minutes to complete". and then 5 hours later nothing has happend. The info is deceiving and maybe it's time to give some real info to you guys and the new guys trying to get servers. 

That's sad to hear, i feel for you guys that is wating. Tho the problem remains, since it says "Instant access" when you order it now, and then a couple of steps later it says "This process could take _UP_ to 45 minutes to complete". and then 5 hours later nothing has happend. The info is deceiving and maybe it's time to give some real info to you guys and the new guys trying to get servers. 

You got yours going?

I dont get it. You know you are going to have high traffic, you pre-sold servers. How are you not better prepared? Like everytime a new hype game gets releases its the same thing. Then a bad excuse of "Just keep "Updating/restarting" your server it'll work" excuse then going dark for hours without anymore explanation is kinda bs. 

What's going on with these servers?! I see countless other companies got everything up and running fine already and this was a PRE ORDER server! I can't get past the Loading bit next to the player count. My game server id is 32673.

I'm constantly doing the update thing but no joy yet.

Something tells me I should have waited for PingPerfect to get more servers.. Server seems to be updated fine and everything, but no matter how many times I try to start it, it won't. So much for servers being "ready" on the 29th.