Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Please charge more / Request for premium CS

Daxos

I hope I am not in the minority but I really enjoy your service, when it is working. For the times it is not working, I would gladly be willing to pay a higher charge of monthly fees to receive actual 24/7 customer service to fix any issues with any servers. Can you maybe implement a premium customer service and charge premium customers an additional amount but guarantee highest priority if something doesn't work right?

Just a thought. Thanks for your offering.

We've tried this in the past and it results in even worse issues stemming from the very small handful of customers who get angered by even 1 hour response time. It also separates the other customers and makes them feel they are not getting the support they need. We will never offer premium support. Our support response times are improving with an average of just under an hour for most tickets and 12-24 hours for tickets requiring more research and work.