Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Can't make mods working.

martynas3336

Hello. I have a Rust server which is being hosted by www.survivalservers.com. My problem is that I can't make any mod working. That's what I am doing: turning off the server, locating server/experimental/oxide/plugins and put there the plugin that I chose. In my case it's EasyAirdrop.cs. If I'm correct, config file in server/experimental/oxide should be created, but it doesn't. What could be the problem? Is oxide being updated every time automatically or do I have to always do it manually through ftp? Is there any way I could check console for logs or something, where I could see which mods are installed or which one's aren't? Thanks !

It could possibly be an issue with some of the plugins. If you think that Oxide is not running (you can check the server log) then please create a support ticket so we can check into this. I just updated Oxide on my test game server and it had no issue loading up (no plugins though)

You can add plugins while the server is running.  What version of oxide do you have running?  I would try unchecking oxide submit changes and restart the server then pick oxide from the dropdown and submit and restart server to get oxide to update to the latest version.  I am running a Rust server from survival servers with oxide and i am not having any issues.

Hello. Thank You for Your answers. Sorry for responding a bit late. Yeah possibly my oxide is outdated, because I never did as you said (unchecking oxide submit changes and restart the server then pick oxide from the dropdown and submit and restart server to get oxide to update to the latest version). Gonna check that out. Is there any better way viewing server logs than just with notepad haha? Thanks.