Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

epoch 1.0.6

Anyone successfully running a epoch server? iv just opened a new one for 1.0.6 and am unable to log in to the server,

It don't even look like the server is installed correctly as there is no @DayZ_Epoch or @DayZ_Epoch_Server folder in the ftp directory.

The RPT shows this

=====================================================================
== C:\sspanel\gameservers\arma2\14484\arma2oaserver.exe
== "C:\sspanel\gameservers\arma2\14484\arma2oaserver.exe"  -mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server -ip=144.76.87.228 -port=10302 -profiles=Admin -config=Admin\server.cfg -cfg=Admin\arma2.cfg -name=Admin -nolog 
=====================================================================
Exe timestamp: 2016/11/30 11:30:52
Current time:  2016/12/04 09:29:38

Version 1.63.131129
ErrorMessage: Include file z\addons\dayz_code\gui\description.hpp not found.

i am currently waiting on a reply to a ticket

have updated the arma 2 version as recommended by epoch dev but now just get stuck on waiting for host so looks like server itself has not been installed correctly as per post on here https://epochmod.com/forum/topic/42914-106-stuck-on-receiving-data/

iv had no responce from support since 12/04/2016 5:05 pm  .  looks like il be asking for a refund at this rate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm actually having the same issue right now. I ordered my Arma 2 Epoch 1.0.6 Taviana server 3 days ago. Unfortunately the server is stuck in "waiting for server to authenticate" and drops people into the lobby after waiting for two minutes. It has also been two days since I have last seen any communication about it so I opened a new ticket as I'm not sure my original ticket is followed through anymore. Someone please fix this so we can actually play on the servers we're paying for?

No doubt Epoch 1.0.6 comes with it's flaws. You would think we would be past all this by now after what 7years? Seems Taviana is missing the island so its the old buggy version.

everytime switching maps it shows im offline for 2 days before the map comes up in launcher or steam and then it wont let you in.

Anyone solve that issue??

• 1 month later...

This is account specific and requires a support ticket to diagnose.

I just put in a ticket, if you need more information. I will get it to you. You guys/gals have always got me going in a pinch.