Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Ron2x

1.) I want taming, harvesting, and xp on my server to be x10 but I'm not sure what number value I should place for these

three multipliers. post-5018-0-06685600-1480825982_thumb.png

2.) I want to know how I can enable the floating damage. (the damage you make when you hit a dino)

3.) I also want the caring time for baby dinos to be 10-11mins per care, this is my setting attached below and caring time is on 2hours+ and the maturation is a little fast.

Anyone that could help me out, please? Thanks!

post-5018-0-17467000-1480829635_thumb.png

To add floating damage text you have to add ?ShowFloatingDamageText=True  to a custom launch command. 

Either you can put a ticket in and they will do it or do it your self.

1. Those settings give you 10x server rates. The harvest health multiplier setting is what is giving you increased harvest rates. 

2. Add "ShowFloatingDamageText=True" in your ini files. I put them in both game.ini and gus.ini to ensure it worked.

3. It's my understanding this setting is a little wonky at moment. But you can adjust things to your liking.. time for math.

Imprinting Affinity Gain = (3.5 Hours*Care Multiplier) / (0.875 * (Total Maturation Time of Species))

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz7m6sPGUUA0TE8wTE02RE9PblE/view

• 1 month later...