Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Disabling certain dinos (Ark Comes Alive mod)

Manose

After putting these into my game.ini they still appear even after destroyallwilddinos command.

NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="Dilo_Character_BP_C",ToClassName="")
NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="Dragonfly_Character_BP_C",ToClassName="")
NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="Manta_Character_BP_C",ToClassName="")
NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="Piranha_Character_BP_C",ToClassName="")
NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="Titanosaur_Character_BP_C",ToClassName="")
NPCReplacements=(FromClassName="FlyingAnt_Character_BP_C",ToClassName="")

If i try and use the modify server config in the admin it does not save any info that is put in. I am really perplexed by this and upset.

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use modify server config and go to Dinosaur config and uncross the dinos you dont want, and set all the values to 0.

This makes it so they wont respawn and they will be worthless wild and tamed.

Use modify server config and go to Dinosaur config and uncross the dinos you dont want, and set all the values to 0.

This makes it so they wont respawn and they will be worthless wild and tamed.

I understand that but my server config does not work as I can do the settings then press save and restart and no settings are saved!

This is getting frustrating as I think it is time for me to get some different servers.

I understand that but my server config does not work as I can do the settings then press save and restart and no settings are saved!

This is getting frustrating as I think it is time for me to get some different servers.

Problem solved!!

Remember after making selections to click the green button at the bottom or poof all gone..................god I feel like a moron!!

It's in the config tool... under Dinosaur Config

2016-12-01_17h36_35.png

This is what I have done but they still spawn. I have even started from a complete wipe twice to no avail. 

Pretty much given up at this point.

******UPDATE******  When I have Ark Comes Alive mod installed the dinos that were disabled are enabled by the mod. When the mod comes off the everything works as intended. I must apologize for my confusion as to why this is happening. 

If someone can figure out a way to work around the ACA mod and disable certain dinos please let me know.