Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Can not restart my survival server

sniffing

When press Save Settings And Restart Game Server It does nothing and when i press stop or restart it doesn't do anything eiter.

Did you send in a support ticket?

I'm currently having the same problems with my server.  After submitting a ticket, I tried using a different browser, clearing the cache/cookies, and even had the other admins log in from their end with no success.

I was first told that there was server maintenance going on and, when I advised the issue was ongoing like I was advised to do,I was then advised that the data center was contacted and they were working on the problem, but now going on 24 hours it has yet to be fixed.

I was also asked if I would like the server data copied to a new location, with a new IP address being issued, but that hasn't happened with no response going on nine hours+ now.

At this point, it would be nice to hear from some one to know if this issues is going to be fixed and/or whether the server data is actually going to be moved as offered.

Current, the server status is showing Unknown and the "Please wait (don't exit!)" prompt is gone...

Some insight on this matter would be helpful through this frustrating event... Eh, merlin777?

I hope that sheds some light on the situation, sniffing.