Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Pet out of combat health regen

Koldbones

Is there a way to increase the pet health regen out of combat.  I know there is a way to increase regen across the board but thats not what i am looking for.

Thanks for any input.

Is there a way to increase the pet health regen out of combat.  I know there is a way to increase regen across the board but thats not what i am looking for.

Thanks for any input.

There are two settings for health regen. Tamed, Wild. So no not really across the board.

If you want more isolated to just "YOUR" Dino/pet, i would suggest getting some food mods, or health mods. I found a few might be worth checking out.

1. DinoHealth

2. HEALTHMOD

3. DINOPIE

If you really want to get what you are asking for, I would suggest to start modding. Download all the tools you need (they are free) and get to it.

Good Luck.

There are two settings for health regen. Tamed, Wild. So no not really across the board.

If you want more isolated to just "YOUR" Dino/pet, i would suggest getting some food mods, or health mods. I found a few might be worth checking out.

1. DinoHealth

2. HEALTHMOD

3. DINOPIE

If you really want to get what you are asking for, I would suggest to start modding. Download all the tools you need (they are free) and get to it.

Good Luck.

DinoCharacterHealthRecoveryMultiplier is the only thing i found and my understanding is it raises regen across the board for all dinos, i just want pets regen to increase, have people complaining that its taking too long for mounts to regen back health.