Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

10X Center Chronicles PVP/70 POP

Hello!

I'am the main Admin for 10X Center Chronicles! You can find me under the name Lulu when you join. I strive to give you all the best experience possible while your on our server. I do not play myself to keep things fair, alot of people have issues with Admins who actually play the game on other servers. I want to eliminate this by just providing my support, and creating fun events along with Mods in the future for you all to enjoy.

There are NO rules when it comes to this server. You may build freely and raid freely. If you fancy yourself a stealthy Assassin raided by all means, or maybe you prefer all out war on a battlefield. You can be whoever you like here.

When it comes to human decency we will not tolerate harsh behavior over global. That is all we ask!

Ex: Talking about doing harmful things in real life to a player, etc

The server is brand new and needs inhabitants! There is no apha tribe yet, so the race is on survivors!

WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU JOIN!

Each player will be given their choice of a farming animal listed below:

Anky

Doed

Beaver

Pelican

Raptor

Mammoth

Trike

Stego

(More may be added later)

They also will not be over the starting level of 25 to keep things fair.

It is 10x after all!

To get started click the link below!

http://toparkservers.com/server/167.114.64.129:19216

Make friends, and speak up in Global!

Welcome to your new Ark!