Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Mods not updating it seems or are they supposed to...

Koldbones

I have been having heck.  I have mods that i can learn but when i go to place lets say a foundation it shows green but when i click it it poofs and then i have engrams that i cant train.  I tested the mods on single player and everything works fine and i can learn the engrams.

So when this all started i deleted the mods from the mod folder on the server and client.  I unsubscribed from the mods and deleted them from my client then re subbed and downloaded them then i moved all of them to the server mod folder.  So following the guides i read everything should be fine.... but its not.  The mods on the server are supposed to be the same mods i have on my client but they dont work.  So what happened between the upload the when i started the server, i havnt had any updates on my client for the mods either...

Thanks for any insight :) 

Some mods, have other requirements further down the list if you go, they will become active.

Also keep in mind, some mods cancel each other out sometimes. Updates can fix, or removing certain mods/files.

List your mods, and what mods you are having issues with here.

Something i have noticed, when i put the mod id;s in my launch perimeters they don't update or download but if i add them to my mod id slot they do.  Any idea why that is or am i missing an option somewhere.

Some mods, have other requirements further down the list if you go, they will become active.

Also keep in mind, some mods cancel each other out sometimes. Updates can fix, or removing certain mods/files.

List your mods, and what mods you are having issues with here.

Well seems they wernt updating since i only had them in my launch perimeters and not the mod id slot.  Once i added them to the slot and my parameters they seem to be updating now or at least they are uploading to the server.  I had them in my launch parameters but not in the ID slot even if i uploaded them manually they didn't work.  Had to add them to the slot.  honestly i thought the launch parameters bypassed the mod id slot but guess i was wrong.

Something i have noticed, when i put the mod id;s in my launch perimeters they don't update or download but if i add them to my mod id slot they do.  Any idea why that is or am i missing an option somewhere.

That's exactly how our system works.

2016-11-01_11h37_27.png