Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

HOW TO REMOVE HACKERS/CHEATERS/EXPLOITERS

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

If someone wants to put a hacker like below on the Perm ban list, you have to do it through AH (antihack). Otherwise, through the game even if it's PermBan, it's still Temporary.

• Open Your Antihack Folder in your Server.pbo and open the AHconfig.sqf, around line 40 BannedList in between the quotes "0", put the PlayerID/UID/SteamID of the person you want banned.(SEE EXAMPLE BELOW)

Make sure to add the person below as he has been on a few servers according to the grapevine, he plays it off as innocent.

Please Share anyone you caught in the past on this post. As long as it stays up. I think it's important to come together on things like this.

Example:

/* infiSTAR.de .dll path */ /* REMOVED */
/* Key to open the menu */ _OpenMenuKey = 0x3C; /* google DIK_KeyCodes (0x3C is F2) */
/* LOW ADMIN HERE */ _LAdmins = ["0","0","0"]; //do not have a , at the end.
/* NORMAL ADMIN HERE */ _NAdmins = ["0","0","0"]; //do not have a , at the end.
/* SUPER ADMIN HERE */ _SAdmins = ["0","0","0"]; //do not have a , at the end.
/* BANNED UIDs HERE */ _BLOCKED = ["76561198021573138","0","0]; //do not have a , at the end.

I will update this post everytime i find someone cheating, hacking, duping, exploiting.

If you don't have Infistar, I suggest you ask Survival Servers support to install it for you, just pay the $20. In reality I would pay the $40 this way you can always have the full source code.

I also recommend using the DaRT Tool, it lets you observe your server without logging in. Check out the site or download it from this post. It is a very basic setup. You can ban players from here and chat in game.

• KooLLook 76561198021573138 (turning profit by exploit of m24/DMR mags)

DaRT.zip