Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server mod string

phxadmin

Hello, new member here. We've been running our server for a long time on another provider and I'm having a bit of a learning curve here.

Is there a way to to restart the server without any mods?  For example, we are running an exile server, but sometimes want to test/run vanilla maps.

If I check the mods box and leave it blank, it won't let me start it by default (box is blank).

Any tips?

Ok, so a space in front of -servermod= ?

What I want to do is run a map requiring no mods.  I have the pbo map I want uploaded to the server via FTP. I have a config file specifying the map I want to run.

For example, the mission name is phx_liberation.altis and requires no mods.

If I want to put my config file on the server, I have to shut it down. It seems once it restarts, the exile mods are required again...

Also, I'm getting kicked for "battle eye script error #8."  This is new to me as well.