Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

mods not working

kweezeee

hello everyone, every time i go to install a add-on like wicked ai or ai missions or even a admin control i keep getting stuck at "requesting authentication from host". then i go and restore the server to remove all mods and it works just fine i'm shure i"m doing something wrong could someone guide me where to correctly install mods and how to.

Thanks.

yes, click on the ftp details in your panel, it will open a window to the list of files they have on their server.

click on admin folder

click on arma2oaserver.rpt

scroll to very bottom to see the error.

POST IT HERE OR CREATE A TICKET!

9:18:02 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView

9:18:06 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"

9:18:06 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"

9:18:07 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found

9:18:07 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_17.Chernarus\dynamic_vehicle.sqf not found

9:18:07 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_17.Chernarus\mission.sqf not found

9:18:07 "Res3tting B!S effects..."

9:18:07 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found

9:20:40 Client: Remote object 2:7 not found

9:20:40 Client: Remote object 2:8 not found

9:20:40 Client: Remote object 2:9 not found

I'm trying to install DZMS btw

I figured it out it had something to do with the BPO packer I used I used one to unpack it and another one to re pack it and this made it screw up.

thanks for the help guys

Sorry didnt get to you sooner.

Dont forget to keep copies of backups.

before you do any changes always save a copy. I have a folder called ArmaBackup. But, i can't stress that enough. Also only upload one mod at a time and test each one. It's slow this way but you will find mistakes faster.

Good luck.