Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Terminal "OB" old transfer way doesn't work after new "cluster" add on for servers that don't have cluster.

Rickimaru

My question is if anyone else is facing this issue after new "cluster" add on option was added? The problem is before SS implemented this feature you could say run single player upload dinos/player to OB there then proceed to log in to your SS server or anyone else's for that matter that you play on and download those dinos/player. Also you could do so from one SS server to another. This also includes the new Scorched Earth content because it was tested the day before feature was made live by various users. Another thing that was noticed any dino uploaded to SS server now has a 6-7 hour timer on them. I do have a ticket in to ask support to look into this but was wondering if anyone else that host a SS non-clustered server is having this issue besides the SE server I play on and the SS server that I admin. Thank you

Thank you Ryan and staff for working with server #14370 and #15753 to resolve this issue! Now once Wildcard gets the "Cross Transfer" working properly we will be merging our two servers under the same cluster.