Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

FAQ: Cross transfer between ARK servers with our new Cluster addon!

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for asking something trivial but I have my cluster setup and was assuming that to travel between servers you needed to use that option at the Obelisk but my cluster never shows up. However if I upload my data, dinos, items I can then download those to SE. Is this the way the cross server travel is suppose to work by not using the Travel to new server option for the survivor data?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am curious if it is possible to run different mods on the 2 different servers. Obviously I know they are clustered but I don't currently have one. I'm just curious because we want to keep one server for some of the more newbie players that we play with but for the more veteran players we want our clustered server to be made with the P+ Mod. If this isn't possible can someone tell me a reasonable workaround?

January definitely.

Please don't let them "drop the ball" on this , patiently waiting , the separate mods option along with it would be a well received option  , I'm sure   :D 

Are custom settings coming for the cluster servers as well? For instance, right now the cluster server has no warning a restart is coming (no auto broadcast message like the main server). I'd like to be able to turn that on for sure. Also looking forward to the tri-cluster I have seen on so many other servers.

Did this somehow effect the cluster servers ? as I transferred from my Main Island map server over to my secondary cluster SE server earlier today (prior to ARK update) and yet NOW when I go to the Obelisk Tower on SE I no longer see the " TRAVEL TO ANOTHER ARK " button option in my top right corner ? and I seem STUCK in the Scorched Earth server ??? with no way back ???  HELP !  LOL

We're still working on some cluster bugs and will get to them tomorrow. Tonight is a little busy over at the Conan Exiles launch. :)

Sounds good , we will be here when you're ready :D

My cluster server seems to dissapear whenever the server is restarted. Submitted a ticket which resolved it temporarily. (Using the launch parameters for the override difficulty 5.0 command) But it quickly came back.

Currently just using the main server. Understand that it's a busy time. Just sharing incase anyone else has the issue. Main server still running great and I got a very quick reply on my original ticket which was great.

Hello there so it seems as if i am having the same problem as most as i cant see my cluster server when i go to an obelisk. It gives me the option to travel to another ark but when i select this option it tells me no cluster servers were found. Ive checked password protected and full servers multiple times. That does nothing at all. I have also ran the update/validation multiple times and again that as well did nothing. I have restarted the server multiple times and same thing, did nothing. I have all of the "PREVENT DOWNLOADS" unchecked and that didn't help either. i have also tried toggling the "NO TRANSFER" option multiple times in the custom launch params and believe it or not still nothing. I have created multiple support tickets and no one has gotten back to me. i have been trying to resolve this issue for over 24 hours now and i still have not gotten any actual help. 

So now with all this being said, I have yet to receive any help at all and am starting to get upset.

Please Ryan I need your help!!

My cluster has vanished, and has been missing for days. Yesterday it came up for a little while (with no change on my end), but now it's gone again. Seems they're having a lot of troubles right now?

Probably not for quite some time, it's a very complex system

I know I missed Snoopy Dancing , But have you had second thoughts on the ability to include a third server to the cluster now ?? :-o

Our cluster server is still not working, day 3. We have no travel button to go to our other server at the obelisk. Is anyone else still having problem or is our server the only one? We have an open ticket on this since yesterday morning.

Ours is not showing up... the feeling I am getting is that Conan servers are the priority right now and not fixing this issue.... Is there something that needs to be done on our end? I did the update and reboot this morning.

Should be fixed. It was an easy fix this time (fortunately) Let me know if anything else pops up.

It seems we all have the same issue , the cluster doesn't show up at the Obelisk or loot drop . Just in the server browser .