Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server crashes and SQL database errors

RUSTCHAN

For some reason, and I'm not sure why, my RCON gets spammed with 'Exception: sql error: disk I/O error' until the RCON freezes and the server crashes.

I've made a ticket for this and am waiting for an answer, but I'm wondering if any other forum users have any insight?

Mines doing the same thing. Been doing it for a couple days now. My Mod has always been set to none, I don't use any Mods on Rust. If I update the server and change maps it helps for a few hours then just does it again. It's getting real frustrating to say the least and I'm losing all my Players because of it. What's going on?

Note: This is the error I'm getting.

Exception: sql error: disk I/O error

We are investigating this folks, I have a nice list of all the servers that are having these problems which are spread across the world and none of them are showing any type of hardware issues/low space. Trust me, I want this fixed as much as you guys do :ugeek:

From what I've been able to collect from everyone's tickets (which have been quite a lot starting yesterday following a Rust patch) it may be a new bug introduced with it. Before I suggest everyone removes their DB files I'm going to test some things with the newest hotfix which was pushed out about 3 hours ago: https://steamdb.info/app/252490/depots/?branch=public