Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Hey everyone. I just recently startede. but there is a problem about the max level

chrito26

Hey I just need help to find out a easy way to change max level character to 1000. When I trying doing it in the console in the modify server config, everytime i click on add a level two blank boxes comes up. the "how much xp you need" and how many engrams you should get. But it just takes a long time and i wish you the modifer would help a little more :) another thing I want is every time you go in a new level after level 100 it will take 25000+1000 and then level 101 25000+2000 and then level 102 would be 250000+3000 and after all that stuff at level 900 it would take so long time like 250000+800000.

Is there a fast method to do these things? if so plz commend down below

Stop your server.

connect via ftp, download the game.ini which is located in the following path

shootergame/Saved/Config/WindowsServer

Find the 2 longest lines.

The first one is player level.

The second one is dino level.

Player level e.g.

LevelExperienceRampOverrides=(ExperiencePointsForLevel[0]=5,ExperiencePointsForLevel[1]=20,ExperiencePointsForLevel[2]=40

Dino level

LevelExperienceRampOverrides=(ExperiencePointsForLevel[0]=5,ExperiencePointsForLevel[1]=10,ExperiencePointsForLevel[2]=30,ExperiencePointsForLevel[3]=60

Use something like notepad++ or another tool to quickly create multiple lines with increasing numbers based on what ever value you want.

Replace the full line, upload it via FTP and overwrite the current one.

Start your server.

Viola.

http://pastebin.com/QPCmxVZ0

LInk to the game.ini i use on my server it goes up to level 900 see especially the 

OverrideMaxExperiencePointsPlayer=1601802240

OverrideMaxExperiencePointsDino=1601802240

entries and the LevelExperienceRampOverrides sections and paste those into your game ini. Then after that you can follow the steps in the post above to enter your extra 100 levels for each. change the Overrides to the new max value upload reboot and viola.