Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

GameUserSettings

I'm Having some issues with the GameUserSettings.ini  Every time a edit it to add some mods setting, for some reason is not saving. step i take.

• Stop server 
  • Go to FTP 167.114.102.197/ShooterGame/Saved/Config/WindowsServer
  • Download the GameUserSettings.ini and manually edit it
  • Upload the new and updated GameUserSettings.ini to the WindoesSever folder and replaced for the old one
  • Go back to Control Panel and Click the (save setting and restart server) button 

After is done i got back and click the GameUserSettings.ini but all the setting i just added are gone.

What a my doing wrong?

Thanks Guys! 

• 2 weeks later...
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Saddle_Quetz_Platform_C",EngramIndex=0,EngramHidden=True,EngramPointsCost=50000,EngramLevelRequirement=80,RemoveEngramPreReq=False)

Im on P+ and I want to remove all exploit items...   IE... Fermentation, Deadfall, FishTrap and Quetz Platform.    Above is the example im working with. I move those changes to GameUserSettings.ini    and it is overriding my file with a new one back to the default settings!

OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Saddle_Quetz_Platform_C",EngramIndex=0,EngramHidden=True,EngramPointsCost=50000,EngramLevelRequirement=80,RemoveEngramPreReq=False)

Im on P+ and I want to remove all exploit items...   IE... Fermentation, Deadfall, FishTrap and Quetz Platform.    Above is the example im working with. I move those changes to GameUserSettings.ini    and it is overriding my file with a new one back to the default settings!

Please submit a ticket and we will be more than happy to assist you. :)

• 5 years later...

While playing Skyrim, one of the most useful mods you can have is GameUserSettings.ini. This allows players to customize their game experience on a number of levels, from changing the difficulty level to changing how they want the HUD to look.

among us framed game