Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Adjusting Dino Spawning

I am trying to adjust the spawn rate of specific dinos in the server settings and I am slightly confused. I have googled around and I have just ended up even more confused.

So default settings for each dino seems to be -

Spawn Multiplier = 0.1

Spawn Percentage = 1

Now if I wanted to lower the chance of a dino spawning, which setting do I lower? Spawn percentage? Like if I move it from 1 to 0.25 is 25% to spawn? Spawn Percentage = 0.25

What happens if I change it to 0? Will it actually stop spawning? Or does the game have issues recognizing this?

I didnt mean to dbl post, ugh ... I meant to edit and somehow I quoted my last post...

I wanted to add -

Is the dragon fly not listed in the game settings configuration editor in the control panel? Or am I missing it?

I am trying to adjust the spawn rate of specific dinos in the server settings and I am slightly confused. I have googled around and I have just ended up even more confused.

So default settings for each dino seems to be -

Spawn Multiplier = 0.1

Spawn Percentage = 1

Now if I wanted to lower the chance of a dino spawning, which setting do I lower? Spawn percentage? Like if I move it from 1 to 0.25 is 25% to spawn? Spawn Percentage = 0.25

What happens if I change it to 0? Will it actually stop spawning? Or does the game have issues recognizing this?

Like it says , when all to 0 you dont get new spawns, the multiplier is the speed of respawning, percentage is the amount.