Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Brand new to server hosting

oz1982

Hi there,

I wanted to start my own server to get a feel for how things work. 

Survival servers have set me up a wasteland server and its up and running. :)

So now my question is how do I learn to edit the mission set up the things I want to. This is a learning server for me to try and fail try again and so on.

Is there anywhere that tells you what software I need for instance I see something to do with battle eye needs downloaded.

is there anything I need to open the PBO files. as I have no idea how that works. 

Like I say I am brand new. zero experience but generally fast learner so any advice is greatly appreciated. also If there is anyone out there who can teach I would be willing to pay someone to teach me what I need to know! 

Many thanks for your time

Pinned tutorials in arma 2 forums should work fine for tools you would need. Wastelands is not intended to be edited. I'm not saying that it can't be done but there are very few mods that will actually work with wastelands. Most if not all mods can be found on the armaholic website.